microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

ANN: Abderaware Releases TraceRoute.NET

(Zane Thomas [.NET MVP])

10/17/2002 10:33:00 PM

Abderaware's TraceRoute.NET provides you with an easy-to-use and reliable way to
perform "trace route" functionality from within your applications. A complete
set of properties and events makes Abderaware's TraceRoute.NET the most useful
trace route component available. Both binary and source versions are very
reasonably priced.

TraceRoute for .NET is written entirely in managed c# as are all of our .NET
internet components.

www.abderaware.com

--
*--------={ Fine Art for .NET }=--------*
| The Best Internet Components for .NET |

Dimitris P

Why do MVP people make advertisment all over?

Ken Cox [MS MVP]

We're not all like that.

"Dimitris Papadimitriou" <d.papadimitriou@cardisoft.gr> wrote in message
Why do MVP people make advertisment all over?

Steve Cochran

I will generally advertise once and that's it. But most of my stuff is =
freeware anyway.

steve