microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

Cache class, works only on server?

(Baard Bugge)

12/26/2002 7:14:00 PM

The Cache class throws exceptions at me. I have a feeling that it only
works in asp/webserver surroundings, not on my w2k workstation with
the .net framework.

Am i right? And, if so, does anybody have any suggestions on how to
cache up stuff without using this class?

--
Baard Bugge
Norway

(Kenny)

Hello,

Cache class works on Windows 2000, Windows XP Professional, Windows .NET
Server family.

You can make a simple sample to test on your Windows 2000 Professional.

Best Regards,
Kenny Zhou
Microsoft Support

Got .Net? http://www.got...