How to generate a wsdl file in .NET

Quadry Abdelkrim

12/26/2002 4:47:00 PM

I can't generate a wsdl file with the wsdl.exe tool as
Microsoft suggest, but only a proxy class (toto.cs)

"The following command creates a .wsdl file for the XML
Web service located at the specified URL and creates a
client proxy class in the C# language for the XML Web
service.

wsdl http://hostServer/WebserviceRoot/WebServiceName.asmx?
WSDL"

I want exactly what the browser display with:
http://hostServer/WebserviceRoot/WebServiceName.asmx?WSDL

thinks for any help.
1 Answer

Quadry Abdelkrim