history.back, using Response or Request Objects

Andrés Giraldo

12/26/2002 2:47:00 PM

Hi!
There's any way to do a history.back(); using the Response or Request
Objects or something like this on VB.NET? I must aclare that I need to do a
history.back not a Response.Redirect(url)...

Thanks!

1 Answer

Peter Bromberg

Sure:
Response.Write("<script>history.back();</script>");