S. Justin Gengo

9/17/2002 10:46:00 PM

Hello,

Can anyone explain this error?

There was an error: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a
correct format. at System.Number.ParseDecimal(String s, NumberStyles style,
NumberFormatInfo info) at System.Decimal.Parse(String s, IFormatProvider
provider) at Microsoft.Data.Odbc.OdbcDataReader.internalGetDecimal(Int32 i)
at Microsoft.Data.Odbc.OdbcDataReader.GetValue(Int32 i, TypeMap typemap) at
Microsoft.Data.Odbc.OdbcDataReader.GetValue(Int32 i) at
Microsoft.Data.Odbc.OdbcDataReader.get_Item(Int32 i) at
DotNetTestGround.WebForm1.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\DotNetTestGround\WebForm1.aspx.vb:line 32

I'm receiving the above error on and off with a datareader sending the
results to a label. I receive a similar error when using a datagrid, but it
didn't seem as informative. The strange thing is that sometimes everything
works perfectly and then if I refresh a few time I get this error for a
while, then fine again...

Any ideas?

Thanks!!!!!