lee

I create a webform1.aspx page using vs.net without adding anything. Then click build project, got following error:

Resource transformation for file 'Global.asax.resx' failed. File or assembly name System.windows, or one of its dependencies, was not found.

could anyone tell me how to fix it.

Thanks!

Lee

1 Answer

adi

I got the same problem, but I think I know where it came
from. Did you uninstalled the .NET Framework and installed
a newer version? I had VS .NET Beta 2 with an older
version of the .NET Framework, and I installed the latest
+ sp1.

Maybe someone can tell me if I can use the Visual
Studio .NET Beta 2 with the latest version of the .NET
Framework, and how can I do that.

Thank you!