(bryan conneely)

12/26/2002 3:32:00 AM

Hi

I've got a solution with two projects, one is a windows form and the
other is class library. The class library has a web reference, the
windows form has a reference to the class library... It won't work!

it is "unable to generate a serializer for type x.x.x from assembly
<Unknown> cos it might be dynamic..."

The class librarys web reference doesn't seem to be refereced by the
windows form. Is it possible to fix this?

A little help?
Bryan
1 Answer

(Julian Gonzalez)