Re: How to dynamicly add web reference to web service.

harald@pi.se

12/26/2002 3:30:00 AM

I saw an article on Dynamic XML Web Services Invocation:
http://www.synergetics-india.com/Dynamic_...

Does that help you?

Harald

jakub.wilk@comtica.pl (jakub) wrote in message news:<58842b18.0211190657.6c013245@posting.google.com>...
> I know url to web service. So how to dynamicly add web reference
> without using solution explorer and after this get all methods from
> this web service and for example how to run the first one.
>
> kuba
1 Answer

jakub wilk

Thank you very much Herald, this is exactly what I'm looking for,

kuba

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***