Sui Tam

I need some help. I get the following link error:

Qeventfilter.lib(AmMoString.obj) : error LNK2001:
unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl std::_Xlen(void)"
(?_Xlen@std@@YAXXZ)

Qeventfilter.lib(EventFilterXMLParser.obj) : error
LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl
std::_Xlen(void)" (?_Xlen@std@@YAXXZ) referenced in
function "private: int __thiscall
EventXMLParser::ExtractEventFields(class
CExtensibleMarkupLanguageElement *,class std::vector<class
EventTableEntity,class std::allocator<class
EventTableEntity> > &,unsigned long)" (?
ExtractEventFields@EventXMLParser@@AAEHPAVCExtensibleMarkup
LanguageElement@@AAV?$vector@VEventTableEntity@@V?
$allocator@VEventTableEntity@@@std@@@std@@K@Z)

Can you tell me which library I am missing?

1 Answer

(Li-Yan Zhang [MS])

A few questions I want to know before moving forward:

1. What's the Qeventfilter.lib for?
2. Does Qeventfilter.lib reference some third-party (non-MS) files in your
project?
3. I didn't find the definition of the CExtensibleMarkupLanguageElement
class. Where is it? Please forgive my ignorance.
4. Please let us know more details of your project and how you received
such link errors.

Additionally, next time please post VC++ issues in the microsoft.public.vc
queue.

Thanks,
Li-Yan Zhang
VS.NET, Visual C++