Sandra

9/30/2002 3:23:00 PM

Hi Friends,
I would like to compile a few .cs file which i have
generated from a tool thru the ICodeCompiler interface
provided in System.CodeDom.
The compile method takes a CompileParametrs class. Which
does not have properties to set the Lib path. Hence i have
to set it thru the Compiler Option which takes the /lib
option. The documentation provided does not help. I need
to provide two directories to be set in the path.
NOw, if i use a simple command line csc.exe
i have to use it the following way

csc "/lib:c:\dir 1" "/lib:c:\dir
2" /reference:dir1.dll;dir2.dll file.cs

But when i try and give the lib path the same way as in
compiler options. It does not complie my .cs (code) file.

Help!!!

-Sandra