Listbox not firing the SelectedIndexChanged Method???

(Paul)

12/25/2002 10:28:00 PM

I have a web page that has a list box among other things. I populate
the listbox from items in a data set in the PageLoad method
'get the dataset
'loop through the dataset and add the items to the lisbox
Dim i As Integer
For i = 0 To listBoxData.Tables("mytable").Rows.Count - 1
Dim ListItem As String =
listBoxData.Tables("mytable").Rows(i).Item(0)
ListBox1.Items.Add(ListItem)
Next

I then use the
Private Sub ListBox1_SelectedIndexChanged(ByVal sender As Object,
ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles ListBox1.SelectedIndexChanged
'Store the selection each time they change it.
Session("ListBoxSelection") = Left(ListBox1.SelectedItem.Text, 5)
End Sub

but the SelectedIndexChanged method never fires. I have autopostback
= "true" on the APSX page???