Multiple querystring values in datagrid hyperlink column

Eric

12/25/2002 10:26:00 PM

I was searching around for how to do this today and every solution I
found involved making the column into a template. Being stubborn and
not wanting to do that I found an alternative solution using the
itemdatabound event as follows: (Assuming your hyperlink column is the
first column)

Private Sub dgrMyGrid_ItemDataBound(ByVal sender As System.Object,
ByVal e As System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGridItemEventArgs)
ListItemType.AlternatingItem Then
Dim hyperlink As System.Web.UI.WebControls.HyperLink =
CType(e.Item.Cells(0).Controls(0),
System.Web.UI.WebControls.HyperLink)
hyperlink.NavigateUrl &= "&Value2=2&Value3=3"
End If

End Sub

Hopefully this will give someone an easier time than I had. :)