Tom

12/18/2002 6:27:00 PM

Greetings:

I am pulling my hair out over this one, I hope you can
help...

We have a Netware 5.1 network as well as a Windows 2k
network. My mission is to connect to NDS using ADO.NET
and have a web based "phone book" that our secretary can
update. We will then have a web interface that accesses
these numbers along with the names of the DNS entries to
provide a company wide phone list.

I am trying to use the system.directoryservices namespace
to connect to the NDS tree but I keep getting the error
that the path isn't valid.

my server is SERVER.NAME.COM
My tree name is COMPANY
My context is TECHS.LOCATION.COMPANY

This is according to my Novell Netware Client.
I don't really know what belongs in the CN= OU= tags...
I could use some help there too.

How do I use this information to create an NDS:\\ or
LDAP:\\ connection string that works? Do I need more
info or am I just putting this stuff in the wrong order?
Ack!

I've scoured the newsgroups and played around with this
for 3 days but either I'm not searching the right info,
don't understand enough of it to make sense or it's
broken.

Please, please help me...
Thanks in advance for your kindness:
-Tom