Update of datagrid doesn't work the second time with odbc and postgresql.

Gary

12/2/2002 2:28:00 AM

I have an OdbcDataAdapter that I am attempting to update. The first time you
do an Insert, Delete or Update it works but when I try the second time I get
the following error;

An error occured updating the database:Error (HY000) Error while executing
the query; Error: parser: parse error at or near ","

I am connecting to a postgresql database. Any ideas I should try?

Gary