Enumerating Local DSNs for Selection

Richard

11/28/2002 2:43:00 PM

I am having problems finding a way of listing the DSN
names on a local machine so I can have a list for the
user to select from.

I am using C# to build a windows application using .Net
odbc and OLEDB

Yes I feel pretty dumb.

Thanks for any advice

Richard
1 Answer

Richard

I have now decided to use the registry to get this information, but if
anyone know a better way please let me know.