Passing Array or a user defined data type as a parameter to a storedprocedure in Oracle

Srinivasulu

11/22/2002 9:54:00 AM

Hi
I am trying to pass an Array as a parameter to a storedprocedure in Oralce
from VB.NET
I am using System.Data.OleDB namespace for database operations. But I am
not able
to pass an array or a structure as a parameter to a stored procedure.

Please let me know whether it is possible to pass an array as a parameter
or
is there any other way to pass a list of values as a paramter to Oracle
Stored Procedure

regards
Srinivasulu.