dave wilson

11/11/2002 6:16:00 PM

I have downloaded the 1.1 framework beta. Do I need anything else to make MS
OLE DB provider for ODBC drivers work? Will there be an update to the ODBC
driver for .net and do I need it?

thank you, dave.

1 Answer

TJS

Unless I misunderstood your question, ODBC.Net provider support is built
into/integrated with V1.1 of the .NET Framework. And, the visual data
designers in Visual Studio .NET 1.1 support ODBC. No need to download
anything extra.

--
J. Keith Wedinger
Senior Software Developer