ODBC Driver Manager does not support the "fill" method?

(Cyprian Libera)

10/23/2002 7:12:00 PM

I have been struggling with a new application in ASP.NET which takes data
from our inventory system. I do not understand why the "fill" method does
not work and what it has to do with the ODBC driver manager.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Server Error in '/aspNet' Application.
----

ERROR [IM001] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver does not support this
function

Exception Details: Microsoft.Data.Odbc.OdbcException: ERROR [IM001]
[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver does not support this function

Source Error:

Line 33:
Line 34: 'objDA.FillSchema("myTable")
Line 35: objDA.Fill(ds,"myTable")
Line 36: 'dvw = ds.Tables("myTable").DefaultView
Line 37: