Executing DB2 stored procedure in ODBC.Net

Edward J. Stembler

10/23/2002 4:16:00 PM

Anyone having problems executing a DB2 stored procedure
with ODBC.Net? This particular proc has an output
parameter, however, I keep getting the following error:

"ERROR [HY000] [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/NT] SQL1109N The
specified DLL "ProcName" could not be loaded.
{SQLExecDirect}"

Where "ProcName" is the name of my stored procedure.

1 Answer

Edward J. Stembler

Never mind, I figured it out...

I had to use the following format for the CommandText,
since the parameter was actually an InputOutput parameter:

"{ CALL ProcName (?)}"

Also, programaticaly added the param to the command's
parameters collection.