How to create a new ODBC drive in run time(c#)???

yaniv

10/21/2002 9:58:00 AM

HI

I need to define a new ODBC Text Drive, but I need to to
that on the code.

How can i do this?

Thanks in advance
1 Answer

(Hussein Abuthuraya(MSFT))

I'm not sure if I understand your question correctly, but I guess your question is how to setup a DSN-less connection is code using the Text ODBC driver. If this is correct then
here is an example:

cnOdbc = New OdbcConnection("Driver={Microsoft Text Driver (*.txt; *.csv)};dbq=D:\AccessDB\")

Thanks,
Hussein Abuthuraya
Microsoft Developer Support

Are you secure? For information about the Microsoft Strategic Technology Protection Program and to order your FREE Security Tool Kit, please visit
http://www.microsoft.co....