Greg Taylor

9/27/2002 2:14:00 AM

I downloaded odbc_net.msi from msdn and tried to install it Error message
is:

This installation package could not be opened. Contact the application
vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package.

Come-on MS. You built it. ... Duh

Typical I might add ... Everything associated with MS frustrates people with
everything they do.

Anybody got any Ideas. ... And yes I tried downloading it again.

Have a nice day.

1 Answer

cjf

You need to use Windows Installer.