microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Display Excel Chart in FrontPage

Pat O'B

4/14/2004 6:19:00 PM

I would like to display an active chart, contained within
an Excel Workbook, within my departmental home page. This
chart is updated daily. I cannot figure out how to
display this chart on the page (I already have a linked
reference). Any detailed help someone can provide is
greatly appreciated ... and be gentle, I'm a novice
FrontPage user with limited HTML skills. Thanks!!!
2 Answers

Steve Easton

If you are linking to it as an excel file, when viewers click the link in
order for them to view it they will need Excel installed on their machines
so that it can open in Excel.

--
Steve Easton
Microsoft MVP FrontPage

"Pat O'B" <pat.obrien@nav-international.com> wrote in message
> I would like to display an active chart, contained within
> an Excel Workbook, within my departmental home page. This
> chart is updated daily. I cannot figure out how to
> display this chart on the page (I already have a linked
> reference). Any detailed help someone can provide is
> greatly appreciated ... and be gentle, I'm a novice
> FrontPage user with limited HTML skills. Thanks!!!

Stefan B. Rusynko

See
http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HA010565441033&CTT=3&Origin=HA01...
Users will need OWC and Excel, see