Tipher

4/14/2004 4:39:00 PM

Here is the problem i am currently having. We made a
webpage a couple years back and has been running fine.
For a computer class each student created their own
webpage for the organizations. Now we can't get their
webpages added into the current webpage without loosing
the navigational bars and such.

Thanks for any help.
3 Answers

Ron King

Have you added the new pages in Navigation veiw? If not, this may be your
problem. To do this, in FP, go to view, then navigation, then drag and drop
the new pages where you want them.

Ron King
CCSI

"Tipher" <kcady279@ncktc.tec.ks.us> wrote in message
> Here is the problem i am currently having. We made a
> webpage a couple years back and has been running fine.
> For a computer class each student created their own
> webpage for the organizations. Now we can't get their
> webpages added into the current webpage without loosing
> the navigational bars and such.
>
> Thanks for any help.

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

Yes we have tried that. What we are doing is like differnt webs and wanting to put them together. Pretty much. And when you import the other one in, it wont let you save it under another folder because of some rights issue. And if you relink it, it works. But the formatting is all gone. I dont know if you can have different navigational bars in different sections
----- Ron King wrote: ----

Have you added the new pages in Navigation veiw? If not, this may be you
problem. To do this, in FP, go to view, then navigation, then drag and dro
the new pages where you want them

Ron Kin
CCS

"Tipher" <kcady279@ncktc.tec.ks.us> wrote in messag
> Here is the problem i am currently having. We made
> webpage a couple years back and has been running fine
> For a computer class each student created their ow
> webpage for the organizations. Now we can't get thei
> webpages added into the current webpage without loosin
> the navigational bars and such
>> Thanks for any help

Stefan B. Rusynko

You can't import a FP Web or pages into another FP web w/o losing all web components
1) Always open a FP Web/Site, not just a page
2) Publish an existing web as a subweb to the other to "combine" them
(if you convert the subweb to a folder you will lose all navigation and have to recreate it)

http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...