desire

4/14/2004 12:46:00 AM

I really would like to know how to link my search and submit pages to my site. Iam so confused on how to do this. Someone please help information@mygifts123.com
1 Answer

erwien

Desire,

As to the Feedback page, go into form properties and
remove mailto: The only thing that goes here is the email
address. If the component message disappears after
publishing, then your form should work.

It looks like there is an extension problem however.

The [FrontPage Save Results Component] mesage can be an
indication that the extensions are not installed or
corrupt. I suspect the extensions are at fault in regard
to the Search form.

So, make the change to Feedback. Go to your site control
and reinstall the extensions. If you don't have access to
this, ask your host to do this for you.

When you republish, use FrontPage publish not FTP, as FTP
can corrupt the extensions.

Mike Smith,
http://FrontPag.B...
Form Tutorials & Form Script Examples