microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Compressed (zipped) Folder how to let user to download

I have Compressed (zipped) Folder created using WinXP I want to put this Compressed (zipped) Folder in my site so user can download this Compressed (zipped) Folder What can I do!!

I'm using GeoCities Free Web Hosting: Should I upload also Compressed (zipped) Folder using Upload File In GeoCities or not?
Thank you very much for your help and answer.

2 Answers

Stefan B. Rusynko

File Import the Zip file into your FP Web/Site, then drag it on a page to create a link

http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...

"1aae" <123@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OEixWWZIEHA.3060@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
I have Compressed (zipped) Folder created using WinXP I want to put this Compressed (zipped) Folder in my site so user can download
this Compressed (zipped) Folder What can I do!!

I'm using GeoCities Free Web Hosting: Should I upload also Compressed (zipped) Folder using Upload File In GeoCities or not?
Thank you very much for your help and answer.

Thank you for your help