when using autoshapes in F.P and display the myweb the shapes not in the palce when design the page..
What can I do to save the palce of autoshapes in F.P
2 Answers

Jim Buyens

This depends on why the autoshapes are moving.
Unfortunately, I can't determine that given only the
information in your question. Can you post the URL?

You should understand, however, that most people who try
to use AutoShapes end up abandoning them. AutoShapes only
work in Internet Explorer, and even they they're trouble-
prone.

You'll almost certainly be better off creating your
graphics in a stand-alone program, saving them as GIF
files, adding them to your Web, and then adding them to
your pages.

The following article may interest you.

Top Ten Traps for New FrontPage Designers
http://www.inter.../winnt/tips/tipshow.a...

Jim Buyens
Microsoft FrontPage MVP
http://www.inter...
Author of:
*----------------------------------------------------
|\---------------------------------------------------
|| Microsoft Office FrontPage 2003 Inside Out
|| Web Database Development Step by Step .NET Edition
|| Microsoft FrontPage Version 2002 Inside Out
|| Faster Smarter Beginning Programming
|| (All from Microsoft Press)

Thank you for your help
I want to tell you that you use easy English word in your writing and in
your answer and this is very good for international user.