=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/13/2004 7:03:00 PM

How come FP 2000 did not put a DOCTYPE (a document type
declaration to begin the HTML document of my web site?
I've tried different syntaxes to no avail
2 Answers

Steve Easton

Because FrontPage doesn't know what doctype your using.
It's better to have no doctype than the wrong doctype.

--
Steve Easton
Microsoft MVP FrontPage

"daniel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How come FP 2000 did not put a DOCTYPE (a document type
> declaration to begin the HTML document of my web site?
> I've tried different syntaxes to no avail

Kathleen Anderson [MVP - FP]

You can add it yourself:
http://www.spiderwebwoman.com/tutorials/doctypeso...

--