microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Change Background color multiple pages

msnews.microsoft.com

4/13/2004 6:30:00 PM

I have some photo albums and would like to change the background colors. Is
there a way to change them all at one time?

--

Larry D. Gibbs
gibbsld@msn.com

1 Answer

Jim Buyens

1. Create a css file containing this rule:
body { background-color: #ffffcc; }
2. In the Folder list, Folders View, or Reports view,
select all the files you want to modify.
3. Choose Style Sheet Links from the Format menu.
4. Click Add and locate the css file from step 1.
5. Click OK.

However, this will *not* override background colors coded
directly on the <body> tag. If your site contains those,
you'll either have to remove them or run a Replace In Web
to modify them. Post again to this thread if you need help
with those operations.

Jim Buyens
Microsoft FrontPage MVP
http://www.inter...