microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Database Result Error HTTP 404

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/13/2004 6:15:00 PM

I have three servers with three different webs.

Server1 saif.ixpcorp.com
Server2 saiftest.ixpcorp.com
Server3 saifdev.ixpcorp.com

All three running the same web.

but saif.ixpcorp.com & saifdev.ixpcorp.com both are
generating Database Result Error & HTTP 404.

I am using FP 2002.

I have checked all databases link to each indivudual web
and i have not recieved any error logs.

i do not know where to look for this problem.

Thank you in advance.

ixpcorp
1 Answer

Greg Chagnon