microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Front Page 2002 Problem with Graphics

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/13/2004 3:54:00 PM

After inserting the graphics into a web page and then
uploading, some of the graphics do not show on IE6. I
have checked the source code and the html seems to have
changed and doesn't include the graphics at all. This
doesn't happen on all pages but it's really frustrating.
Can anyone help?
7 Answers

Stefan B. Rusynko

Provide a URL and identify what is missing
- did you save the pages before publishing?

http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...

"Fran" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:176d101c4216f$9384b1d0$a001280a@phx.gbl...
| After inserting the graphics into a web page and then
| uploading, some of the graphics do not show on IE6. I
| have checked the source code and the html seems to have
| changed and doesn't include the graphics at all. This
| doesn't happen on all pages but it's really frustrating.
| Can anyone help?

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

URL is
http://www.havasuhideout.com/members.php/car...
There should be 6 graphics in the centre 2 per line and
yes I did save before uploading!

Fran

FrontPage ]
;
>To find the best Newsgroup for FrontPage support see:
> http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...
>

>"Fran" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:176d101c4216f$9384b1d0$a001280a@phx.gbl...
>| After inserting the graphics into a web page and then
>| uploading, some of the graphics do not show on IE6. I
>| have checked the source code and the html seems to have
>| changed and doesn't include the graphics at all. This
>| doesn't happen on all pages but it's really
frustrating.
>| Can anyone help?
>

>.

Steve Easton

Asks for user name and password. Click cancel and it loads a blank page.

--
Steve Easton
Microsoft MVP FrontPage

> URL is
> http://www.havasuhideout.com/members.php/car...
> There should be 6 graphics in the centre 2 per line and
> yes I did save before uploading!
>
> Fran

Stefan B. Rusynko

Since it's a private site, can't look at it

"Fran" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1c30001c42175$db162b90$a101280a@phx.gbl...
| URL is
| http://www.havasuhideout.com/members.php/car...
| There should be 6 graphics in the centre 2 per line and
| yes I did save before uploading!
|
| Fran

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

I will email you direct with a user name and password

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

Will email direct the info

Stefan B. Rusynko

FP does not support folder names w/ a .
like members.php in http://www.havasuhideout.com/members.php...

I see all your images on you pages , but get PHP script errors from your php includes
Warning: Failed opening '/usr/home/fran683/public_html/test/specials.htm' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in
/usr/home/fran683/public_html/members.php on line 39

"Fran" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1daab01c423e6$06068f80$a501280a@phx.gbl...
| I will email you direct with a user name and password

| >|