=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/13/2004 12:33:00 PM

i have a 2 part question here. How can i disable the
ability for someone to be able to print a picture when
they enlarge it from a thumbnail?

Also is there a way to make the photogallery add just the
file name in (and not the file name and path) to the
caption of a picture so a user can see it?

Thank you in advance for your help!
2 Answers

Eoin Miller

The answer to both parts is "no."

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

"wannba programmer" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i have a 2 part question here. How can i disable the
> ability for someone to be able to print a picture when
> they enlarge it from a thumbnail?
>
> Also is there a way to make the photogallery add just the
> file name in (and not the file name and path) to the
> caption of a picture so a user can see it?
>
> Thank you in advance for your help!

Mike Mueller

I will expand on the first part. There are scripts which
will disallow the use of the right click, however; they do
not prevent someone from taking your pictures, and are
considered amateurish. There is an article at JimCo addins
which explains this better.
http://www.jimcoaddins.com/p...

Mike

"Kevin Spencer" <uce@ftc.gov> wrote in message
: The answer to both parts is "no."
:
: --
: HTH,
: Kevin Spencer
: .Net Developer
: Microsoft MVP
: Big things are made up
: of lots of little things.
:
wrote in message
: news:1c0dd01c42153$6a4f2370$a101280a@phx.gbl...
: > i have a 2 part question here. How can i disable the
: > ability for someone to be able to print a picture when
: > they enlarge it from a thumbnail?
: >