souldust

4/13/2004 6:04:00 AM

I have several websites constructed with FP 2002 and purchased templates.
I'm thinking of upgrading to FP2003.
Will my sites stay exactly as they are after the upgrade, or will I see any
changes to them?
Thanks,

Stefan B. Rusynko

The only area you may need to upgrade are any themes if they are not custom themes in the user custom theme folder
See http://sbrenjoy.bizland.com/frontpage/themes/newt...

http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...