=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/13/2004 12:36:00 AM

Pardon me, I am not an expert at Frontpage. I have a database in Access where I wis
to publish a Access Table view to my website. Deeply appreciate if someone can assist

Thank you,
2 Answers

Eoin Miller

Do you have a question?

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

"John S" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Pardon me, I am not an expert at Frontpage. I have a database in Access
where I wish
> to publish a Access Table view to my website. Deeply appreciate if someone
can assist.

> Thank you,

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

FrontPage Extensions, and some familiatity with ".ASP"
pages.

Open the web with FrontPage and Import your Access
database to your web. FrontPage will import it and create
a folder to put it in. Use the default folder
reccommended by Frontpage which is "fpdb". FrontPage
will also create a file called "Global.asp" in your root
directory.

Then create a new page named AccessResults.asp and open
it. From the file menu
select "Insert" "Database" "Results" which opens a wizard
to create a viewable table or detail of your database
data. Accept the defaults and click all screens
and "Finish". Then save the page and open it in your
browser.