Smurk

4/12/2004 11:35:00 PM

Hi
I have setup a java script that reads value pre scripted in the page using
"<option value=" I would like to hide these values as well as being able to
change any time an entry without having to go into the html. I could use a
database like sql or access..
Where could I find examples of how to handle such a function?
Sorry I am not a web site person...
Yves
yves@ybdigitals.com

Then listen to Mark Twain who once advised; "blessed is the man, who having
nothing to say, does not proceed to prove it."
This led us to consider that if "insanity is being defined as: "repeating
the same behavior despite consistently obtaining the same undesirable
results", then 'no one ever won a medal for being in the audience. Which
could relate to the second law of thermodynamics which can be summarized as
"you can't get something for nothing."
The world wouldn't be
In such a snarl
If Marx had been Groucho
Instead of Karl.
Le temps n'attend personne. Rassemble chaque instant qu'il te reste
et il sera de grande valeur.
Thank you.

1 Answer

Jim Buyens

Howdy.

>I have setup a java script that reads value pre scripted
>in the page using "<option value=" I would like to hide
>these values as well as being able to change any time an
>entry without having to go into the html. I could use a
>database like sql or access..
>Where could I find examples of how to handle such a
>function?
>Sorry I am not a web site person...
>Yves
>yves@ybdigitals.com

If your site is on a Windows Web server, you can use teh
Database Results Wizard to create a drop-down list from
values in any ODBC database. To get started, choose
Database from the Insert menu, and then Results.

Jim Buyens
Microsoft FrontPage MVP
http://www.inter...
Author of: