=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/12/2004 6:50:00 PM

I am having a big problem with fp putting in extra spaces
  each time i save a apage. i have a input box along
with some text in a table cell and it keeps putting in
extar garbage like the spaces each time i save the page,
so within 30 mins, i have about 30 of them on the same
line.
anybody have this problem,
1 Answer

Greg Chagnon