microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Table cells out of wack in Netscape...

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/12/2004 5:19:00 PM

I created a site in Frontpage that looks fine in IE, but
in Netscape it is all out of wack? Can anyone help?
1 Answer

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

My guesses are:

1. you have used "absolute positioning" in Front Page and
that is not supported by all browsers,
2. you have not placed your content in "tables",
3. the Netscape browser computer you refer to may have
its resolution and/or font size set different from those
on your IE test machine.

If none of these are the case, please give a better
description of "all out of wack" and a URL of the site.