Mommio2

4/12/2004 2:53:00 PM

Hi! I am very new to FP 2003. Can anyone please tell me why, when I set my
table size in percents and save it, it is never set in percents when I
reopen the page? Why does it change?
Thanks!

4 Answers

Eoin Miller

Most likely you are looking at an old cached version of the page. Try
emptying your browser cache.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

"Mommio2" <mommio2@insightbb.com> wrote in message
> Hi! I am very new to FP 2003. Can anyone please tell me why, when I set
my
> table size in percents and save it, it is never set in percents when I
> reopen the page? Why does it change?
> Thanks!

Mommio2

Thanks, but I mean that, when I open my page in FP2003 in design view and
right click on the table and look at Table Properties, width and height are
always set in pixels, even though I always set it in percents before I save.
I can't figure out why it is changing after I save it.

"Kevin Spencer" <uce@ftc.gov> wrote in message
> Most likely you are looking at an old cached version of the page. Try
> emptying your browser cache.
>
> --
> HTH,
> Kevin Spencer
> .Net Developer
> Microsoft MVP
> Big things are made up
> of lots of little things.
>
> "Mommio2" <mommio2@insightbb.com> wrote in message
> > Hi! I am very new to FP 2003. Can anyone please tell me why, when I
set
> my
> > table size in percents and save it, it is never set in percents when I
> > reopen the page? Why does it change?
> > Thanks!

Stefan B. Rusynko

It shouldn't be changed after saving
- If you used the Table Layout Task Pane, that generates px based tables

http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...

"Mommio2" <mommio2@insightbb.com> wrote in message news:%23KodOvZIEHA.2376@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
| Thanks, but I mean that, when I open my page in FP2003 in design view and
| right click on the table and look at Table Properties, width and height are
| always set in pixels, even though I always set it in percents before I save.
| I can't figure out why it is changing after I save it.
|

| "Kevin Spencer" <uce@ftc.gov> wrote in message
| > Most likely you are looking at an old cached version of the page. Try
| > emptying your browser cache.
| >
| > --
| > HTH,
| > Kevin Spencer
| > .Net Developer
| > Microsoft MVP
| > Big things are made up
| > of lots of little things.
| >
| > "Mommio2" <mommio2@insightbb.com> wrote in message
| > > Hi! I am very new to FP 2003. Can anyone please tell me why, when I
| set
| > my
| > > table size in percents and save it, it is never set in percents when I
| > > reopen the page? Why does it change?
| > > Thanks!

Eoin Miller

I'm at a loss. I can't reproduce this behavior with my copy of FrontPage
2003.