microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

NAvigation bar and child levels.

Smurk

4/12/2004 4:32:00 AM

I need to have sub level child pages not carrying the navigation bare. If I
delete it from the page then the whole site loses its nav bare????
That does not make sense to me..
Is there a way around to have a child page with its own nav bar setup?
Thanks
Yves
yves@ybdigitals.com

Then listen to Mark Twain who once advised; "blessed is the man, who having
nothing to say, does not proceed to prove it."
This led us to consider that if "insanity is being defined as: "repeating
the same behavior despite consistently obtaining the same undesirable
results", then 'no one ever won a medal for being in the audience. Which
could relate to the second law of thermodynamics which can be summarized as
"you can't get something for nothing."
The world wouldn't be
In such a snarl
If Marx had been Groucho
Instead of Karl.
Le temps n'attend personne. Rassemble chaque instant qu'il te reste
et il sera de grande valeur.
Thank you.

2 Answers

Greg Chagnon

Hi Smurk,

Use Custom link bars on the pages instead of the site navigation.

--
Mike -- FrontPage MVP '97-'02
http://www.websunl...

"Smurk" <smurk@somewhere.com> wrote in message news:mZoec.16627$F9.1576@nwrddc01.gnilink.net...
> I need to have sub level child pages not carrying the navigation bare. If I
> delete it from the page then the whole site loses its nav bare????
> That does not make sense to me..
> Is there a way around to have a child page with its own nav bar setup?
> Thanks
> Yves
> yves@ybdigitals.com

> Then listen to Mark Twain who once advised; "blessed is the man, who having
> nothing to say, does not proceed to prove it."
> This led us to consider that if "insanity is being defined as: "repeating
> the same behavior despite consistently obtaining the same undesirable
> results", then 'no one ever won a medal for being in the audience. Which
> could relate to the second law of thermodynamics which can be summarized as
> "you can't get something for nothing."
> The world wouldn't be
> In such a snarl
> If Marx had been Groucho
> Instead of Karl.
> Le temps n'attend personne. Rassemble chaque instant qu'il te reste
> et il sera de grande valeur.
> Thank you.

Smurk

Thank you
I went to look at your site. Quite interesting.. css style sheet is
something I did not want to mess with.. but with the type of tool you have
developed it may make sense..
yves