microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Re: how can i display this on desktop?

Steve Easton

4/12/2004 12:50:00 AM

No.

It's a javascript which must be run in a browser window.

However, you could run it in a "sized" window with no toolbars and drag it to a corner of the desktop.

That said, the original creator of the script, Kurt Grigg has a couple of different versions available on his web site that would be better suited.

Check out "Analog Clock for Tables," bottom of the page.
http://www.btinternet.com/~kurt.grigg/j...

Read the pop-ups, they're there for a reason.

--
Steve Easton
Microsoft MVP FrontPage

"Bob" <rlabonte@verizon.net> wrote in message news:u4NrOVCIEHA.2128@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
I was wondering if it is possible to have this clock appear on my desktop
without internet explorer showing.

1 Answer

bob

Thanks for the info.