microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

FP2003 Database Results with trimmings...

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/11/2004 10:11:00 PM

I hope that whoever reads this can understand what I 'm
trying to ask. I'm using the Database Results wizard, but
am adapting it for my own particular application. In the
following page
http://www.cclweb.co.uk/hccdb/books/tblMember/ed...
ase_editor_member.asp I would like to click on the
Identifier field and be able to see that Identifier
appear pre-filled in the Submission Form. In other words,
if I click on the Identifier field on the 2nd row of
data, I would like to see a "2" appear in the Submission
form's fkMember field. At present it remains blank.
What I'm trying to do is for a selected member add a
number of Items that are owned by him, so I'll need his
Identifier to appear in the fkMember field of the Item
table.
1 Answer

Jim Buyens

I answered this in your subsequent posting to
microsoft.public.frontpage.client.

Jim Buyens
Microsoft FrontPage MVP
http://www.inter...