microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/11/2004 2:28:00 AM

When I try to load my web page from the net. It comes up
as "default page" it doesn't ask for any passwords, etc...
I can't save it on the web like I used to. Can someone
help?

Thanks
2 Answers

Greg Chagnon

Hi Rich,

I'm not sure I understand the question. Is the web being opened from the net via FP | File | Open Web?

--
Mike -- FrontPage MVP '97-'02
http://www.websunl...

"Rich" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1b31b01c41f6c$a6b204b0$a101280a@phx.gbl...
> When I try to load my web page from the net. It comes up
> as "default page" it doesn't ask for any passwords, etc...
> I can't save it on the web like I used to. Can someone
> help?
>
> Thanks

Greg Chagnon

Rich,

To work with a page stored on the net you'll have to open the web first then open the page.

--
Mike -- FrontPage MVP '97 - '02
http://www.websunl...