=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/10/2004 11:48:00 PM

I am trying to uninstall a copy of front page 2002 from
my desktop computer, However, whenever I try I get the
message "error 1325 'Templates' is not a valid short file
name" setup then quits. How can I uninstall this
program?
2 Answers

Jim Buyens

Please try MSKB article 328162:
Error 1325 After You Reinstall Office to a New Drive
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?s...
us;328162

BTW, you could have found this by browsing
http://search.mic... and searching for "Error 1325"
(including the quotes). This returns only three hits, one
of which is the above.

Jim Buyens
Microsoft FrontPage MVP
http://www.inter...
Author of:
*----------------------------------------------------
|\---------------------------------------------------
|| Microsoft Office FrontPage 2003 Inside Out
||---------------------------------------------------
|| Web Database Development Step by Step .NET Edition
|| Microsoft FrontPage Version 2002 Inside Out
|| Faster Smarter Beginning Programming
|| (All from Microsoft Press)

Stefan B. Rusynko

For corrupt installs you may need the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility
See
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-...

http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...