=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/10/2004 4:44:00 PM

I'm attempting to create a Phone Script/Data Entry screen
for my business using FP2002. The setup has the left
side of the screen acting as the Script, which scrolls
down and has several HyperLinks embeded that set the
focus to other parts in the script. The right side is
the Data Entry side. Here are the fields for customers
personal information, services wanted, etc. FP then
should store the Data in a Database on my HD. Problem I
have is that I don't want to Publish it to the Web, just
use it on my computer, but the submit buttons WILL NOT
work. Please Help!
2 Answers

Steve Easton

Do you have IIS and FrontPage extensions installed on your computer, and are
you running your web in IIS??

--
Steve Easton
Microsoft MVP FrontPage

"Tony" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm attempting to create a Phone Script/Data Entry screen
> for my business using FP2002. The setup has the left
> side of the screen acting as the Script, which scrolls
> down and has several HyperLinks embeded that set the
> focus to other parts in the script. The right side is
> the Data Entry side. Here are the fields for customers
> personal information, services wanted, etc. FP then
> should store the Data in a Database on my HD. Problem I
> have is that I don't want to Publish it to the Web, just
> use it on my computer, but the submit buttons WILL NOT
> work. Please Help!

Greg Chagnon

Hi Tony,

You'll need to install at least IIS and possibly the FP Server Extensions. If you're system is Windows Home or ME then you need to
upgrade to Window XP Pro

--
Mike -- FrontPage MVP '97 - '02
http://www.websunl...