microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Delete "Form" properties

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/10/2004 3:09:00 PM

I'd like to remove an apparent "Form property" from one
of my pages, how do I do that. When I get to the form
property page it just asks where I want to store the
results, not how to remove it? Thanks, Randy
1 Answer

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

What "apparent 'Form property'" are you trying to remove?

If you mean you want to remove a form field, just
highlight on the form and hit the delete key. Other than
that I have no idea what you are trying to accomplish
from the way you have stated your question. Please try to
restate it if I have not guessed what you are trying to
do.