=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/10/2004 2:31:00 PM

When I try to publish my clubs website to my computer for
backup, it always stalls on a file which I can't even
find. I've right clicked on the page I belive it comes
from and chose Don't Publish, but when I try to publish
again, it just stalls indefinetly on the same file. I've
used "Find" to locate it but it stalls doing that. Any
help would be appreciated. Randy
3 Answers

Kathleen Anderson [MVP - FP]

What is the name of the file and what is the URL of your web site?

--
~ Kathleen Anderson
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

Randy <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> When I try to publish my clubs website to my computer for
> backup, it always stalls on a file which I can't even
> find. I've right clicked on the page I belive it comes
> from and chose Don't Publish, but when I try to publish
> again, it just stalls indefinetly on the same file. I've
> used "Find" to locate it but it stalls doing that. Any
> help would be appreciated. Randy

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

the name of the file is: cowboys_files/image003.jpg And
the url is: http://... I really appreciate the
help, it's driving me up a wall.

Kathleen Anderson [MVP - FP]

What are you using the image for - background? on what page? and how did
you get it into your web site?