microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

FP Datebase Problem with XP

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/10/2004 2:04:00 PM

To anyone having encountered this problem.
Cannot develop a simple database since moving to
Windows XP worked find with ME.

I receive no error messages at any time. Using the
database wizard The Headings for all the columes appear.
When we publish and enter data to the submission form and
submit it does show on the confirmation page. But I
cannot get the data to proagate to the results page not
when we check the mdb results.

Any help?
>>JerryH

1 Answer