Edward Fitzgerald

4/9/2004 9:23:00 PM

I have XP Professional with server extensions installed, but have been
unsuccessful at saving a form that works. I created with the form wizard I
have attempted to save to send to an email address and also to send to a
database. Shouldn't I be able to preview this form in a preview browser and
see the results. I get a message page not found or that I am not configured
to send email. Any help would be welcome.
Edward F

1 Answer

Tom Pepper

The host admin must configure the forms to email extensions on the host
server where your web resides in order for this to work. It does not work
on your local machine.
--
-----
Tom Pepper Willett