=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/9/2004 2:57:00 PM

To anyone having encountered this problem.

Cannot develop a simple database since moving to Windows
XP worked find with ME.

Any help?

JerryH
3 Answers

Jim Buyens

Please post again, explaining the exact steps you took and
the exact error that occurred.

Jim Buyens
Microsoft FrontPage MVP
http://www.inter...
Author of:
*----------------------------------------------------
|\---------------------------------------------------
|| Microsoft Office FrontPage 2003 Inside Out
||---------------------------------------------------
|| Web Database Development Step by Step .NET Edition
|| Microsoft FrontPage Version 2002 Inside Out
|| Faster Smarter Beginning Programming
|| (All from Microsoft Press)
|/---------------------------------------------------
*----------------------------------------------------

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

I receive no error messages at any time. Using the
database wizard The Headings for all the columes appear.
When we publish and enter data to the submission form and
submit it does show on the confirmation page. But I
cannot get the data to proagate to the results page not
when we check the mdb results.

news

Try this:

Diagnosing Errors Saving a Form to a Database
http://www.inter.../winnt/tips/tipshow.a...

Jim Buyens
Microsoft FrontPage MVP
http://www.inter...