Alex

4/9/2004 9:21:00 AM

I made a website using Frontpage 2002, and i made it on
my computer with 1280 by 1024 pixels resolution. so now
i tried viewing the page on my laptop using a 1024 by 768
resolution and its way outta wack, what should i do to
fix this please i need help email me anything that might
help

1 Answer

Greg Chagnon

Hi Alex,

Use tables or CSS for the layout set at 100%

--
Mike -- FrontPage MVP '97-'02
http://www.websunl...