When desgin web site using Front page with special fonts on my computer when publish the site and open it from another computer the site font change and become one font (time new roman) only
What can I do to save fonts with my site
I'm using FP XP2002
1 Answer

Eoin Miller

Not much. Your best bet is to stick with universally-installed fonts, such
as Times New Roman, Arial, and Courier.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer